Thank You Killers
A big thank you to all Killers who are either playing normally or being friendly. Much appreciated during the Double BP Event, and you people don't enough respect. If you see me in your lobby, feel free to let me know you're friendly, or just get ready to play normal. I solo queue, and don't play toxic ridiculousness, so let's get it on peoples!
PC only btw. You console scrubs can find another Survivor to sacrifice. ![]()
Comments
Shout out to Cap'n O.
xo
You must be fun at bloody parties.
Haha
No quarter asked, none given.
If I wanted to farm, I'd be in Starview Valley, not here.
though i'm not quite to this point just yet, i totally get where you're coming from. i'm usually pretty good about rotating hooks and not ending anybodys game super early.... this comes at a great cost to me since i don't run Ruin.... but i still get salt and toxicity.... its mind boggling....
It's amazing how stupid people can get when there's an Event going on. I play normally no matter what happens, if the Killer wants to farm, I'm down for it. That's their choice though really. Have had some really awesome matches today with little to no idiocy. Except for that jackass who hid in a locker all match then suicided when the Killer caught him. That takes a special kind of stupid you can only get from mail order catalogs.
Playing normally along with whatever BP boosts you can equip seems perfectly sensible. What makes even less sense than usual is people who try to end the game super fast when there are BP offerings active. The most pathetic moment during the event so far was when I played Party Streamers as killer, and the survivors that game gen rushed, then teabagged at the gates. It was the first match of DBD I've ever played where I really wish I'd disconnected early. If I was going to waste Streamers on these people, I should have at least kept them from getting more BP.
I've tried to be friendly all event. They keep running, t-bagging, flashlighting and much more. I have depipped from rank 10-15 trying to farm. i had enough and almost rank 9 again. I don't care about the event. Everytime I try to farm, i get trolled.
this post proves the ambitions of camping and tunneling is more about some personal vendetta (trolling) and has no real place in gameplay.
This I do for any Killer where I enjoy the match, farming or otherwise. Always rate them, and if it was a lot of fun they get props from me with the usual "Fun to play against" or something similar. Dunno if any of that ever gets back to the players though, which is something that might be worthwhile for the Devs to do. Killers might be a bit happier if they knew X number of people enjoyed their match, or that they averaged Y rating out of their matches for the season.
Thank you !! You are rare person! But I can’t drop the curtain! I’m nonethign but a servant of the entity!! But I love all that do right !!
agreed. my ambition is to hook everyone as killer but i refuse to camp or tunnel to do it. if i never see past rank 14 because of that, so be it.
I agree !! But I am Aoiyama_Kouske on PS4 , visit my page .. I come from both worlds !! I see thing in between !! I love you all !! This is a great game !!! Please dont destroy it !! I will always try to help it ! But only you can save it !!
it truly is befuddling, the lack of any and all gratitude for the killer not camping/tunneling.
I know it is hard to fall to everyone level but be you !! All is fair in love and war !! But for you I say is thank you for your humanity!! And your willingness to see the survivor side !! But I am killer too , We are not puppets for them !!
i do understand where you are coming from and wanted to elaborate some but was on break. most survivors are ingrates. i will say though, that it is important to me that i do not succumb to the madness (although i have and still do) and react by acting in similar fashion. it is harmful to me in ways i won't describe but anyone who has looked into this behavior and what it means and what it does, can attest to why it is undesirable.
@EpicFailTryHard
while i'm willing to accept the fact that i shouldn't be thanked 'for not being an ass', it astounds me how many ppl can't even take the time for a 'gg' or 'thanks for dropping me down the hatch'.... i'm on PS4 so it actually requires a little more effort than on a pc.... but STILL.... just some common courtesy would be awesome....
i’ve seen an increase in farming during this event, but with farming comes the annoying survivors who won’t leave after the killer shows mercy, they open gates, then run around for shets and giggles. then, they deserved to be killed imo.
totally agreed. i make it a point to thank killers just for not camping or tunneling.
I ranked up almost 10 rank durin the BP event and only had a few games where the survivors didn't force me into that behaviour
same here, it literally takes 15 seconds to do and it keeps fair&friendly killers, well... fair&friendly lol. But always throw salt on the try hards, one day they will come to the realization that it's just a game!
I'll spank yo ass with my bloody Nurse saw!
'No Offence'
'Just beeing normal'
I'll make sure to make the game as miserable for the Survivors as is possible, because whenever I was friendly or lenient in the slightest these days, they took full advantage of it and made mine miserable.
I've had it so thoroughly with Survivor mains. All they can do is play toxic and abusive and they think they're actually skilled. Bah!