Post your Minecraft masterpieces here (if you play minecraft that is...)
Here is me with my Oogie Boogie skin behind my new Ghostface. It's doesnt look incredible but I think it looks nice at least. It seems like everywhere I go, I see his face.
Also WAAAAAAZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPP
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
..
Nice flex @GrootDude
WAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
Don't do much in creative but here is an old pic of something I created in the past.
Now this, this is awesome!
WAAAZZZAAAPP!
I love it, good job! ๐
Nice work also for the tree and the villa! ๐๏ธ
Also i'm a scrub so i don't know very well Minecraft. I can't really appreciate the scale of these works... I suppose they're way bigger than what it looks like, and let me tell you, it already looks like huge. ๐
Woah, that looks really awesome! I have a personal Tree village but it looks no where near as good as that!!!
"Tree village? What is he talking about?"
*looks back at the bottom of the image
WHAT THE ACTUAL?!
๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฎ
Is minecraft getting popular again? at least 5 of my favorite yourubers have uploaded a minecraft video in the last week
Yep, it is.
This is my poorly made ice-cream. :P