I have the pig but I don't remember paying for her...
I must have bought her with shards but I thought licensed char weren't free?
I must have bought her with shards but I thought licensed char weren't free?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You paid for her. If you're in PTB, all killers are free.
I don't think I did pay money for her as it isn't visible in my add ons. Plus I don't have detective tapp
Maybe you bought here with Auric Cells? This way you can buy the Killer, but not the Survivor (though, it is better to buy both of them at the same time, because it is cheaper).
Yes. That makes sense actually now I think of it.