Does reporting for chat harassement do anything?

Was there anyone ever banned for this??


Kinda tired of reporting users telling me to die and how they are going to do horrible things to my family


I usually answer with have a good day/ night but this is getting tiring

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yes and yes.

  • Yes.

    What I did was the following; filed an ingame report, took screenshots, and then went to support to file a ticket called “Add-on for support”. I’ve done it and it worked for me, not sure about the rest tho.

  • yes

    postgame chat logs get recorded automatically, from what i recall

  • If you have evidence, contact support here support.deadbydaylight.com and attach the screenshots to the ticket you open there.

  • @Rizzo90 then whats the purpose of the in-game report? I don't feel like sending a ticket everytime this problem happens

  • Ehy! 😀

    I'll drop here a thread which has all the infos you need about the game reports and what you should do:

    Hello, good people of the fog! We now have a team Associate Community Managers, as well as an updated in-game report system.


    As you can read there, for harassments that are done in post-game chat you just need to report ingame. Evidences sent through support ticket are not mandatory.

    You can see which other categories requires support tickets for evidences on that thread. 👍️


    You will see there also how the Ban progression system works. So even if you do meet a player in the following weeks again, it doesn't mean that nothing happened to him. Maybe the temporary ban expired!

    I hope the situation is clearer. 🙂