Would it be possible just to speed up legions window vault?

The window vault of the legion feels incredibly sluggish, the pallet vaulting on the contrary feels alright. I don't think this'd be a buff but more a quality of life change

Comments

  • Oh, it's possible. That would contradict the current philosophy of cOuNtEr-PlAy though.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Oh, it's possible. That would contradict the current philosophy of cOuNtEr-PlAy though.

    Just bring a hammer into the trail and break the killer's arms and legs. There's your cOuNtEr-PLAy


    Actually now I mention it I kinda wanna see a new item added for suriviors in the next update

  • "window vault of the legion feels incredibly sluggish, the pallet vaulting on the contrary feels alright."

    Wut.

  • I agree. You lose a lot more time then you think you would vaulting a window, and isn't enough to win chases 90% of the time, though pallets are done fast enough to catch up.

  • They should revert both tbh, it won't be very problematic with how absolutely shite legion is currently.

  • You can actually loop Legion while in FF because his vault speed gives you more than enough time to reach another vault. It's crazy!

  • They are both too slow and they need to be reverted, ff isn't lethal anymore so there's no point of having a slow vault

  • I just wish all of these Legion posts actually reach the devs. It is impossible to not see how bad Legion is.

  • They mentioned they were working on a new vaulting animation (don't know why it takes 3 months to make a new vault but whatever) to make it feel a little quicker, but keep it the same time.

    Personally, I wanna see how that turns out first and THEN make my decision on whether going gung-ho with a Vault buff. (They'll probably find a that bug slows his speed down tremendously when they impliment the vault animation anyway)

  • @FuelSauce said:

    They should revert both tbh, it won't be very problematic with how absolutely shite legion is currently.

    I say bring back micheal jackson legion