No worries. It ended up in 4k with 2 gens up. I had one survivor blocked in mlga for running bs windows and insta meds (surprise she had needle this time as well) so I had powerful addons to combat that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
F
I'm just gonna go ahead and pay my respects.
Happens. That is not a Bug.
The Minimum Number of Pallets was not reached after placing all the Structures. So there are some Jungle Gyms with two Pallets.
I have seen this happening only twice since it came up again a few months ago. So its pretty rare.
No worries. It ended up in 4k with 2 gens up. I had one survivor blocked in mlga for running bs windows and insta meds (surprise she had needle this time as well) so I had powerful addons to combat that.
Yikes. Glad you're playing Spirit so you can completely ignore those pallets😅
But have you had to deal with invisible pallets yet? T.T