How do I report someone?

I have proof of an exploiter/hacker (not sure which) and would like to know where to report them.
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Right now the only way to report other players is through the end game report system - video evidence is needed and this will need to be uploaded and the URL typed into the text box on the after game report.

  • Make a typo in the URL, though, and kiss that report Good-Bye :D

  • @MandyTalk said:
    Right now the only way to report other players is through the end game report system - video evidence is needed and this will need to be uploaded and the URL typed into the text box on the after game report.

    Can we have a more convenient way to put in the URL? I don't believe Ctrl+V works with that interface.

  • dont waste your time