Do you think that pig should get buffed
I think pig should get buffed because after the end game collapse she kinda got weaker buffs would be like switch some add ons buff crouch speed and being able to see better in grass and some other stuff what do you guys think
Comments
I think rule set no. 2 should be part of her base kit. Survivors can still find boxes when they are running around or remember the spots where they are. Then they can see them once the timer starts
Here are my buff ideas:
Crouching/Ambush
RBTs
Jigsaw Boxes
Addons
A black metal box containing a knife and various medical supplies, such as bandages and compresses. Deep cuts reduce stress and awaken the senses.
Edit: I marked all the buffs that I think are most important/needed.
That's a good I idea I hope the devs hear it out bc either pig gets a rework or buffs