Help my find my new main.

Hi hi hi


Well, recently I had a decepcion trying to main Ghostface. I already made a post on in on the balance feedback subforum, so Im going straight to the point.

I had all teachables learned and all the killers too. I main hag and wraith. I also like plague but Im a bit tired of her. Also love billi.


Im looking for a new killer to add to the ruster. Ive played with em all, but I need some help. I love jumpscares and playing strategies (thats why I main hag). Idk what killer take now. Im thinking about trapper because I think the traps are so much fun, but Im rank 1 and I dont wanna play a killer without power at this ranks (like Ghostface), so I don't know if I should level up him (is the only killer I have bellow 30.


What do u guys think?? Any recommendations???

Comments

  • Honestly if you want to jumpscare, use Myers and start practicing with gengrabs instead of tiering up immediately. He's a really fun stealth killer and honestly pretty good for a killer with no mobility

  • I personally enjoy the pig, one of her biggeat downsides though is her traps don't always give you the time you need. At purple ranks though, I've been having a lot of success with STBFL, Nurse's, Whispers and BBQ&C

  • Jump scares and strategizing sounds like Hag to me.

  • I was a Doctor main, then Freddy, then Wraith (guess I'm a glutton for punishment). I recently started playing Myers and am having an absolute blast (and winning way more games). Lots of fun builds and add-ons, the low base terror radius means you get the jump on survivors a lot which I love, and having a baked in insta-down is really nice.

    I play a lot of survivor too and think Myers is one of the scariest to go against even if he isn't S-Tier. When he shows up out of nowhere and tiers up on you and the music plays its for sure a jumpscare.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Jump scares and strategizing sounds like Hag to me.

    Hag: The viable Trapper!

  • Sounds like myers would be good for you.