What's the most fun or interesting interaction you've had with a killer?
To counteract my a previous post and have at least some positivity.
What are any fun stories that you've had.
My one is from a killer perspective but I used to trap the last survivor with a reverse bear trap if they hadn't completed enough generators for hatch to spawn. Then I would make them complete two generators one to activate the trap and the other to waste some time.
I would then down them (So the trap doesn't continue ticking down) then message them and tell them that they had to find the hatch before their trap kills them
If they found the hatch in time I would send them a voice clip of Amanda's survival tape. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you. Not anymore."
If they died to the bear trap I would send them a voice clip of Amanda saying "game over"
Sadly this all kind of stopped when endgame collapse happened
Comments
I was playing killer and when i killed 3 survivors I went searching for the hatch to close it, I was in the swamp map (best map ikr xd) and I’m not even lying when I said I’ve been looking for it for about 15 minutes, the last survivor was being very immersed and then they gave up and started making loud noises to reveal their location, at first I thought they found the hatch and wanted to taunt me, I felt bad since we both didn’t find it I thought it was a bit unfair, after another 10 minutes I found the hatch spawned at literally the corner of the map, LITERALLY it was hugging the wall.
@Clockso
Swamp bs claimed two more victims
It was after a rank reset. This Legion chased me for the whole game. He also didn't know how to use it properly and kept hitting me when frenzied, giving me a lot of free sprints.
In the end when the gates were opened, after realizing I looped him for the whole game i felt bad, really bad. So i went towards an hook and started pointing it. He refused to hook me. At that point it became a gag. I WANTED to die on that damn hook. He WANTED me to live. In the end he managed to carry me and drop me in a specific way at the border gate that i automatically escaped once he left me on the ground. 😅
A funny conversation followed in post-game chat around that whole situation where he felt like a bouncer and I got kicked out from the entity party + some suggestions on how to improve his playstyle with Legion. 😁
I had a match against a Ghostface who crouched the ENTIRE match(even chased us crouching) while using the "increased movement speed while crouching add-ons. It was certainly interesting. Needless to say, Survivors are still faster than crouched GF with those add-ons.
I unhooked a Jake and we ran to the Meat Tree so I can heal him with WMI, and Ghostface just wizzed by us, literally stabbing distance, and rotated the tree before finally noticing us.
This happened a looooong time ago (year 1 I think). I was in a match with 3 friends and we were all playing a different survivor using only their 3 unique perks. The challenge was to play as selfish as possible and try to escape via exit gates (hatch not allowed). The only rule we had was if an injured survivor touched you YOU HAD TO stop and heal them no matter what was going on.
Match starts I'm Nea, the killer (Wraith) finds me instantly, horribly laggy match and he misses me twice. I realized he was hitting in a spot I wasn't and I had a few rubber band moments myself. After the third miss I stopped and just stared at the Wraith. In that moment I think we both had an understanding that this lag was preventing either of us from having a normal experience and a silent agreement was made where I then ratted out all my friends and had the Wraith kill them all. It was a slow methodical process.
I won the challenge, made a new friend (although after game chat revealed he only spoke German so our conversation was very limited) and got all 3 friends mad at me in the same game. It was a win, win, win situation ^.^
i did that too! it was the best
I was a survivor and my RBT was about to kill me, so I desperately tried to search the last box. Unfortunately, she found me, and was downed soon after. However, instead of hooking me, she just stared at me, so I started to moonwalk while in the dying state. She was so confused that she just left me there to die, it was great :)