Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Off-topic

Post your all iridescent matches here

GrootDude GrootDude
July 11, 2019 in Off-topic
3D6AD873-69C0-4D5C-B490-8964BD041B8A.jpeg

Here is one I got today.

Comments

  • GrootDude GrootDude
    July 11, 2019

    Your, not you all.

  • My_Farewell My_Farewell
    July 11, 2019

    @GrootDude said:

    Your, not you all.

    No, you all.

  • GrootDude GrootDude
    July 11, 2019

    @My_Farewell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/574400#Comment_574400

    No, you all.

    No u

  • KillermainBTWm8 KillermainBTWm8
    July 11, 2019

    @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/574405#Comment_574405

    No u

    No u all

  • GrootDude GrootDude
    July 11, 2019

    @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/574408#Comment_574408

    No u all

    Yes u all

  • My_Farewell My_Farewell
    July 11, 2019

    @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/574416#Comment_574416

    Yes u all

    Affirmative, u all

  • Awakey Awakey
    July 13, 2019

    That devolved much quicker that I thought.

  • Boosted_Dwight Boosted_Dwight
    July 15, 2019
    PS_Messages_20190715_131556.jpg PS_Messages_20190715_131614.jpg PS_Messages_20190715_131605.jpg PS_Messages_20190715_131601.jpg PS_Messages_20190715_131610.jpg


    For Myers I would have gotten all iridescent but apparently I camped so :P

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.