The Pig Buff
ay I have a idea for a buff for the pig! make it so her dash attack isn't so loud. and make the dash away range longer also change the crouching speed to faster :')
ay I have a idea for a buff for the pig! make it so her dash attack isn't so loud. and make the dash away range longer also change the crouching speed to faster :')
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have rule set no. 2 be in her base kit.
@browalker15 what do you mean by have rule set no. I'm kinda new never used the forms before
Rule set no. 2 is an ultra rare add on for pig. That add on makes it so that the survivors can't see the aura of the Jigsaw boxes until their timer starts.
Rule set no 2 is base dash attacks are silent and startup is 25% faster
This won't fix what makes pig a low tier killer. I think her head traps should still kill survivors trying to exit even in EGC. One of Pigs power spikes was at the end game (assuming you had at least 2 traps on survivors) but without that shes nuked.
@Horus I didn't know that cause when I am playing killer | I use no add-ons
I’d like 115% ms while crouched