Thoughts on Nea’s new hair?
All the other long hair changes look nice but with Nea, I think her new hair looks horrible. Her hair literally looks like fuzz in some of her cosmetics and her green hair doesn’t look good anymore.
All the other long hair changes look nice but with Nea, I think her new hair looks horrible. Her hair literally looks like fuzz in some of her cosmetics and her green hair doesn’t look good anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, which one? (Picture please)
I can’t get pictures right now but it’s the hair from her Common (yellow) outfits. The green hair is from her Very Rare biker skin.
I love it! It looks fluffier and fuller, like she started using a proper conditioner.
I like the looks of all the new hair, just hate how stiff it is. Almost seems like they have rocks for hair lol
Yeah.. this is bothering me as well.
They need to wash it out. Maybe they can use the Plague's fountains real quick.