Fix the assed up jigsaw trap please!
Way to little time to disarm it.
I got into a chase once which led me only getting to 3 of the 4 jigsaw boxes...
Gambling game here we go!
Way to little time to disarm it.
I got into a chase once which led me only getting to 3 of the 4 jigsaw boxes...
Gambling game here we go!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the point of them....
Is the point to gamble and have a random chance of winning?
That's the entire point with The pig. You have a 25% chance of getting the mask of as there are 4 boxes. And well, yeah.
No, it's obviously so you know where the correct box is located.
Fantastic logic.
Umm..... YES.
How much easier do you need to make it being a survivor? While we're at it, lets make killers slower than survivors, and instead of killing they just spank you on the booty with a dead fish while you repair gens with absolutely no threat at all.
And that's not what I mean lol
Well I see it as that the survivors are beeing way more debuffed than they need to.
Take me for an example, Always when I play as The Nurse I get 4 kills no matter what.
If I rejoin after a year, doesn't matter I get 4 kills. But why?
Because the solution is not to debuff the survivors but to tweak the game.
Both killers and survivors. They may be thinking about debuffing sprint burst. But how about us Nurse mains?
We'll be able to catch up even faster with them than before.
And honestly I don't think The Pig should have a 'random' chance of killing a survivor but rather base it on skill level. No you shouldn't know where the jigsaw box is located but give the survivors more time to run.
As you get into a chase the timer THANK GOD stops. That might be good but as soon as you get out of the chase it'll start ticking again, showing your position and getting you killed.
It's not about debuffs, but tweaks.
The RBT timer also doesn't start until a generator is completed, and lasts for about 1/3 of a game (before death) at high rank/gen rush, while still stopping during chases.
It's pretty underpowered.
RBTs are fine. If anything, they would need slight tweaks, aka not being able to jump in the hatch with one.
Is someone with an Ace avatar complaining about gambling? This should be right up your alley!
Have you ever watched a Saw film? Getting the RBT off is supposed to be random. You’re supposed to guess correctly. Live or die, make your choice.
And how many games have you played?
Two? XD
jk
Maybe I should concider gambling more.
And no, I have not seen any saw film...
The irony of complaining of Gambling with an Ace avatar.....
You know the timer pauses while you are being chased, right? So what's the problem?
Here's someone who doesn't get it...
Other than purposeful deaths, I've died once to an RBT. You have an enormous amount of time to get that thing off your head. About the only way you won't is if it's a large map, and you get garbage RNG for box locations.
Tell your teammates to stop popping gens if you get trapped. Most times I'll 99% them just to make sure my teammates have enough time. Give them an extra 30 seconds, and that's usually more than enough. Doesn't slow down the match either. If your teammates are stupid enough to pop 3 gens by the time the Pig traps and hooks you, then get ready for the tunnel because that Pig needs to kill someone immediately to have a chance.
As I've said before, I suspect the timers are where they are at because the Abominations known as Asylum and Pale Rose exist. If those large monstrosities didn't exist, they'd be free to give us a more aggressive timer.