Is this an exploit?

Hi, I don't play survivor too much, but my build when I do is DS, Self-Care, Botany and Sprint Burst.


Ever since the exhaustion change I've always run with sprint burst, waited until the exhaustion is just about to expire and started to run with shift to keep myself exhausted. Then, mid-chase I will stop running for just a frame, gain my sprint burst back, and use it to reach another pallet.


I've been doing this since mid-2018 ish? All of a sudden I'm being reported for it and insulted horribly.


Is this an exploit? Thanks.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No it is not an exploit, to be fair, if you ran at almost all of your exhaustion gone and then paused to get rid of Exhaustion, and ran for the Sprint Burst, it is not an exploit, it's making smart use of the perk with Exhaustion, it doesn't drain when you run so do the Myers trick and just 99% the bar and take a second to walk to run.


    Hope I make sense.

  • Hi, I don't play survivor too much, but my build when I do is DS, Self-Care, Botany and Sprint Burst.


    Nope, not anexploit. But apparently there is an exploit with Spinrt Burst where you can run around without using it and essentially toggle its use even if you're not exhausted. This may be what the players assume you were doing. But the wy you say you use it is pretty standard play for that perk in all honesty.

  • It's not, it is a great way to lose killers, run with exhaustion at 1 second, get to a pallet or window, then use the sprint burst. A very nice exhaustion perk :)

  • People that reports you are just confused and think you're using another exploit. What you're doing is not an exploit as others have pointed out, so no worries about that. 👍️