Can I delete my savefile folder? (and anything else related to DbD)
So I was going to completely reinstall windows and only backup stuff I really need cuz I'm holding to much gigabyte of storage atm.
I know bhvr started to storage the savefiles on their own servers a long time ago but have to be sure just in case. Am I safe to delete it or should I keep a backup?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Nothing is stored locally. The save files and game files are saved to the servers.
So having backups is useless anyway right? Okay then, going to delete everything then. Thanks for fast reply.
If only you guys did this when the game came out, so that way I'd still have my Legacy you've yet to restore.
I don't think they will ever restore it, hopefully they will show me otherwise for all the poor guys who lost their progress. I feel sorry for you, how many pieces you lost?