I drew Fin for my friend's birthday. She mains her and she really liked the Bunny outfit the Devs showed. So this is what I drew!
Wow! Very good. I really like the detail on it.๐
@Elk said:Wow! Very good. I really like the detail on it.๐
@Elk said:
Thank you!!!! ๐๐๐
I love it! This is really well done
@Inji said:I love it! This is really well done
@Inji said:
Thank you so much!! ๐๐๐๐
Good job! It is really nice! ๐
I like that it has a gothic, almost castlevania vibe in the style.
@Gcarrara said:Good job! It is really nice! ๐
@Gcarrara said:
@Holijay said:I like that it has a gothic, almost castlevania vibe in the style.
@Holijay said:
Thank you guys so much!!! I'm so surprise everyone likes it! Theses comments are really making my day!! ๐๐๐๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow! Very good. I really like the detail on it.๐
Thank you!!!! ๐๐๐
I love it! This is really well done
Thank you so much!! ๐๐๐๐
Good job! It is really nice! ๐
I like that it has a gothic, almost castlevania vibe in the style.
Thank you guys so much!!! I'm so surprise everyone likes it! Theses comments are really making my day!! ๐๐๐๐