Ghostface Vs Freddy Krueger

Ghost face t-bags

Freddy does not

--------------------

The winner of this bout goes to Ghostface in a landslide.

Why you may ask?

Simple. Because Freddy can't TBAG TBAG DROP IT LIKE ITS- shot

------------------------

My experience with the reworked Freddy is alright. I do wish the dream snare was buffed a bit and I feel like Freddy will be perfect. I think.

Let me know your thoughts on Freddy below!

Comments

  • I think the animation for placing fake pallets is weird and I miss the orange/black smoke-like stuff that would come out of his sleeve when he used his power. Other than that, I think he’s in a much better spot.

  • Dream Snares suck, but apart from that, it's alright.

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    I think the animation for placing fake pallets is weird and I miss the orange/black smoke-like stuff that would come out of his sleeve when he used his power. Other than that, I think he’s in a much better spot.

    No more dream warriors????