Removal of Entity consumption in Bloodweb

I would very much like this, the grind for perks is already hard enough but some big spiderwoman wannabe thing has to eat my perks too?


On a serious note, I understand the need for a grind. However, this is not a full fledged RPG, some grind is good but with the increase of perks in the perk pool as well as honestly lack luster prestiges. It becomes brutal. I would like it if the Entity couldnt consumer perks in the bloodweb only add-ons, any thoughts?

Comments

  • Please no. Entity eating things makes the grind more tolerable.

  • What? You realize this would make the grind absolutely horrible, right?

  • It would result in an ever crazier grind: now, with clever planning you can have the Entity consume a lot of useless items. Really, I hate spending thousands of BP on crap like Murky Reagent or Award Winning Chili, only because I HAVE TO...

    Although I'd appreciate if she stopped eating my goddamn cakes...

  • Let me clarify a few things, if you are able to buy two perks instead of one in the Bloodweb how is that a longer grind?


    And I'm not talking about doing it not eating the stems of add-ons, just leaving the perks.

  • You all do realize I said it doesn't consume PERKS correct? Not add-ons, it could still eat those are you all reading the post carefully?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    NO?

    Like you use the entity right now to not waste all your bps on useless stuff, without that monstrous shrine and insidious tier 2 will remain till i take it for the next 20 bloodwebs? No thanks.

    @Heru_Ra_Ha and that's fine however I said it couldn't consume perks not add-ons. So if it wants to still take add-ons it could, but isn't the purpose of the grind to have the perks or would you rather it just keep popping up in your web it seems?

  • Oh right, if the automatic consumption of the second perk were to be removed, that'd be nice.

  • Do we have to get the perk or will the Entity eventually eat it if there's nothing else left? I'd much rather take an add-on I like or a Mori instead of a perk that I might not even use.

  • Please no. I let Her eat half the bloodweb so I can get to the next perk ASAP. It works for us.