Licensed killers purchaseable with iridescent shards

Just wondering if there was any update on this yet? Even if it was just a flicker of hope for one of them then that would be a very satisfying answer.
While we are at it, any update cosmetics for them as well? I wanna be a pretty lady leatherface

Comments

  • Why though? Purchasing the rights to a licensed character tends to cost money. That is the whole point of licensing.
  • They probably get a percentage of the dlc price (the license holders I mean). Therefore giving them away for "free" would mean that BHVR would either operate on a loss or the license people don't get anything out of it.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    Why though? Purchasing the rights to a licensed character tends to cost money. That is the whole point of licensing.

    It's because they said they are trying to get permission to do it. They are also trying to get licensed killer cosmetics so I imagine if they get the go-ahead on both then they would make the killers free and use the cosmetics as revenue

  • they said they would look into it, but since they have to go talk to each person(s) they negotiated with and renegotiate I don't see this happenening before year 3 at the earliest.  But maybe I will be wrong.  While I don't see myself buying licensed cosmetics I would still love to see what they might try to do.
  • @Russ76 said:
    they said they would look into it, but since they have to go talk to each person(s) they negotiated with and renegotiate I don't see this happenening before year 3 at the earliest.  But maybe I will be wrong.  While I don't see myself buying licensed cosmetics I would still love to see what they might try to do.

    I really just want Myers and I dont want to buy him IF he is just gonna become free you know?