I know what Peanits said but...
Whenever I’m hosting a swf (I’m rank four) with my low rank friends (12,16 and 18 rank) I am normally paired with low rank killers.
@Peanits do you know why this is happening?
Whenever I’m hosting a swf (I’m rank four) with my low rank friends (12,16 and 18 rank) I am normally paired with low rank killers.
@Peanits do you know why this is happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It could depend on how long the killer has been waiting. If they spend too long in queue, the game will gradually increase the acceptable range for ranks and take whatever it can get. This way they eventually get a lobby rather than waiting hours for the perfect match. Particularly near a rank reset when everyone has ranked up, lower ranked killers can have a hard time finding enough survivors around their rank.
That makes sense, thank you @Peanits
ah that explains why sometimes I get purple ranks and sometimes get rank 19-20s while playing at rank 13/12 killer. Some I don’t feel I wait that long though post the generic 5 min opening lobby wait and still get these ranks. I love it as a survivor though I’m rank 3 and my friend is rank 9 and we got a lot of really fun nurse matches yesterday (rank 5 or at least purple ranks in general) closer ranks seem to balance SWF a lot better. (I’m just so happy to see good nurses on console again)
dude it sounds a lot like penis when i try to say peanits... not cool man not cool