Please Fix Feng's cosmetics!
There are a couple of Feng's cosmetic items that are clipping through her body. I know clipping sometimes can't be avoided, but these are so noticeable and I have seen smaller clipping issues be fixed. As a Feng main, I'm hoping these ones will be too.
The first one is her long hair, that was introduced as new items in the shop. The hair clips through her whole face when doing generators or healing teammates and sometimes it doesn't even look attached to her head.
The second is her new shorts that came with the item shop. The shorts clip with already existing items such as her cardigan (Day Off Wrap).ย


I apologize for such low quality on the first two. As you can imagine it can be difficult to take a picture while at the same time doing a gen and making sure you don't miss skill checks.
Please, please fix these clipping issues. For those of us that enjoy styling our character, there's nothing more annoying then cosmetics that don't look or work properly.
I play on Xbox by the way. Maybe it's only a console issue. Thank you!
The first one is her long hair, that was introduced as new items in the shop. The hair clips through her whole face when doing generators or healing teammates and sometimes it doesn't even look attached to her head.
The second is her new shorts that came with the item shop. The shorts clip with already existing items such as her cardigan (Day Off Wrap).ย



I apologize for such low quality on the first two. As you can imagine it can be difficult to take a picture while at the same time doing a gen and making sure you don't miss skill checks.
Please, please fix these clipping issues. For those of us that enjoy styling our character, there's nothing more annoying then cosmetics that don't look or work properly.
I play on Xbox by the way. Maybe it's only a console issue. Thank you!
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
i seen this in the pc Feng loses part of her left shoulder and your can see inside her.
ya i know i saw it in the PTB and thought it was fixed in real game but no its not it happens sometimes but it might be an animation issue i don't know i don't make games.
As someone who only plays Feng and Ace I enjoy the new cosmetic bugs. The fact that they exist is proof she is the most beloved character. The entity feeds on hope and knows how to tug at our heartstrings.
The first shot is down right creepy! ๐ฑ
Her golden shorts look pretty good with the phoenix shirt. But we all know how rare that is. Lol
In regards to the shirt clipping into the shorts, yes. However I can't really tell which head customization is in the first 2 pictures lol. We are indeed aware of most customization clipping issues. I'll enter an issue specifically for this one, and the other shorts clipping.
Cheers,
Shelby
That's the point if you cannot tell - it's the long hair cosmetic clipping through her head. Also there's another minor one with the skirt and tie-up front, over her left buttock is some clipping. It becomes more obvious as she shifts in idle. Definitely puts me off purchasing any of those cosmetics, I just despise clipping so much.
Cheers!
As someone who uses this head cosmetic I'll be sad to see Feng's new beard go away. It was the most amazing surprise I never knew I truly wanted.