I can't use my key in dying state

So I am get down. The killer slug me. I still have my pink key. I crawl a long way to the closed hatche and I can't open the hatche. Is that a bug? Or the Developers don't want to open the hatche like that. sorry for my English.

Comments

  • It's a design choice. Items, including the key, can't be used while downed.

  • Nothing can be used while downed, it is intentional, if you want to use your item, you must not be in the Dying State.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    It's a design choice. Items, including the key, can't be used while downed.

    I know. They should except the key in this situation. BTW tks buddy

  • Too bad programming is hard. The key is the one item that should be usable when downed.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • So I am get down. The killer slug me. I still have my pink key. I crawl a long way to the closed hatche and I can't open the hatche. Is that a bug?

    I mean even if you was able to open the trap door with the key in dying state , the killer would have close it before you jump in.

    Also the key is already one of the strongest item in the game.