@Visionmaker Thanks, I couldn't recognize it on my screen.
Well, we don't know whether the red rank was in a SWF group with the other survivors. If yes, then the matchmaking was kind of working.
Np.
Honestly there are few, isolated times I queue as solo or duo and get dumped in a low rank lobby or have oppositely skewed lobbies too, but yeah, more likely than not, it's SWF.
One recent example of a strangely uneven matchup I took a picture of:
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were you the red rank and playing solo?
They're the Killer.
@Visionmaker Thanks, I couldn't recognize it on my screen.
Well, we don't know whether the red rank was in a SWF group with the other survivors. If yes, then the matchmaking was kind of working.
Np.
Honestly there are few, isolated times I queue as solo or duo and get dumped in a low rank lobby or have oppositely skewed lobbies too, but yeah, more likely than not, it's SWF.
One recent example of a strangely uneven matchup I took a picture of:
@AshySlashyVsEvilDead
congrats on the dc
Congrats on killing someone much higher ranked than you
well damn