Would DBD be more balanced without keys and (non-cypress) moris?

So killers wouldn't be able to kill people earlier than 3rd hook state without perks; and survivors wouldn't be able to escape the trial via hatch without triggering End Game Collapse.

Would this be a big balance improvement to the game?

And would this make the game better?

Comments

  • No, it wouldn't. I dont use Mori at all as Killer, and I rarely see it as Survivor, apart from cases when Killer is clearly pissed by previous game and brings red one to get ######### on survivors, but I'm not even mad on those.

    In the end, who cares, game isnt competetive - if you died, press leave and move to next match.

  • After finding quite afew keys out of chests lately with addons due to ace in the hole, i DO enjoy using their aura reading functions...

  • I see more keys equipped than I equip Moris


    Only ones really losing here are survivors

  • @LordGlint said:

    After finding quite afew keys out of chests lately with addons due to ace in the hole, i DO enjoy using their aura reading functions...

    They could also just remove their ability to unlock the hatch before end game collapse is triggered.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    I see more keys equipped than I equip Moris

    Only ones really losing here are survivors

    Then you don't play survivor enough during the first couple days of any event lol.