Is Enduring worth running now?
I'm a Billy main, and Enduring would always be built into my build no matter what due to how good it was. I haven't used it much, only 1 or 2 games and it feels much more sluggish now. Is it worth running? or is there another perk that would be better at this point?
Comments
It's eh tier, I find Bitter Murmur to be super OP on him, anything information sensitive like Surveillance, Discordance, Nurse's, the mix.
My build was Ruin, Enduring, BBQ and Chili, and the last perk varied but was typically Nurse's. I think I'm just gonna try out all my other perks on him that I never use. Haunted Ground seems decent. Would use Discordance, but I never bothered to level up the disgrace of a killer to get it.
It's always worth running.
The difference is that there's now other options you can consider instead.
Though i'd prefer to see some bottom Perks be raised instead.
Monstrous Shrine for example hasn't had a single fix or change ever since release.
Monstrous Shrine should definitely be reworked. Right now it's kind of a joke.
Enduring was "buffed", it's time was supposed to be 1 second but instead is 1.2 seconds, the devs were notified but it is dumb truly.
Legion's only REALLY good perk is Discordance, the other two are situational.
No. It's trash now.
Assuming that you used buff in a sarcastic manor, yes it was more of a nerf than anything. Pallet stuns take longer to recover from than they did before which is bad considering it now only affects pallet stuns. I could see removing its affect on everything else for balance but I think this was a bit much.
It's getting fixed, @Crazewtboy
Good to know.