Do Leatherface's acceleration add-ons actually do anything?

I've been trying to find out how they work, but I swear I feel no effect on anything when using them. He has very few worth it add-ons it feels like and I'm beginning to run out of those specific ones.

If you have any recommendations for add-on combos for him feel free to let me know.

Comments

  • Absolutely not, no. They are worthless.

    His only addons that are decent are reduced charge time and increased movement speed.

  • I've heard they increase his speed while charging the chainsaw, so they decrease the slowdown. Haven't tested it though.


    Best combo is surprisingly Beast marks + blueprint. The speed from beast marks really makes an impact, you can even use it to gain ground at loops sometimes.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    Absolutely not, no. They are worthless.

    His only addons that are decent are reduced charge time and increased movement speed.

    basically this. his cooldown addons are alright too, but the aforementioned are better

  • I heard it accelerates the rate at which gens get done.

  • The award winning chilli accelerates your real life heart rate by 100% everytime you hit an obstacle which results in a 7 second stun.

  • I believe it helps you reach your max speed faster, although I'm not the best cannibal main.

  • TECHNICALLY, yes, they do have an effect.

    But it's SO small, you truly truly truly might as well have no Add-on equipped.


    Either don't buy them, or buy them but don't use them so if they're ever re-worked, you have a ton of them.