New killer main sees his first nurse in action

Only have about 120 hours in the game, mostly killer. P3 huntress, P2 leatherface, 50 billy, that's it.


Never played the nurse even once but have been running survivor past few days, made it to rank 13.


WOW. What a power, I haven't encountered a P3 nurse until today. The gliding through the terrain and just appearing. AMAZING map control. I am just blown away .... and they get 4 perks! Just like leatherface, legion, and plague.


Just wanted to share. I tried (and died) but it seemed like the best counter was to never get caught, not even once during the trial. She could be at the hook in seconds! Pallet looping .... gone. Windows? Nahhh.


Learning curve must be tough but I think a new nurse might have been born today. Just wanted to share my first experience.


GG

Comments

  • At first is like "woah,wonderful"

    Then its like : *DCs when sees a Nurse*

  • 'a new nurse might have been born today'

    https://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    'a new nurse might have been born today'

    https://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ

    Funniest thing I've seen all day

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    'a new nurse might have been born today'

    https://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ

    As someone who actually invested time to learn juking Nurses (partly by playing herself), I have the exact opposite direction. More Nurses mean more easy escapes for me. The chances of OP becoming an actual good Nurse are slim.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    As powerful as the Nurse is, I wouldn't recommend learning her until you have at least like 300~400 hours killer experience with everyone else. She will spoil you. She does not play the game like any other killer. Yes, she's hard to learn, but with every other killer, you have to learn to play the game. With the Nurse, you don't learn to play the game -- you just learn how to play Nurse.

    Learning Nurse and then trying to play all of the other kills makes it very difficult. Learning the other killers first and then the Nurse isn't as bad. You become more aware of the map layout, of where survivors like to hide, learn how to react to how other survivors play and adapt accordingly, and all other kinds of skill sets which can be used to your advantage to learn Nurse easier even if they are applied differently to her, but don't translate well for all the other killers.

    Also when learning Nurse, I very much recommend you get at least one buddy (more preferred) to help you practice in a Kill Your Friends session. I did this with my brother when he wanted to learn her. Went from us being able to juke him around for over 10 minutes to us lasting barely 20 seconds against him over a long six hour KYF game. We juked against him, used stealth against him, etc, and he learned how to adapt to it all and wrecked face for many games even in high ranks in his first real games against random survivors.

    The biggest skill for Nurse is simply muscle memory. If you want to use range add-ons, learn Nurse with those add-ons. Changing range, or how fast you charge your power, will completely muddle all of your muscle memory.

    This is seriously true, at first I disagreed but then I thought "The moment you learn Nurse who avoids most defenses a survivor has is limiting your experience". Follow this persons words, being able to know the game mechanics and mind-games with other killers will give you good past experience but knowledge most importantly.