Small boosting speed with the Hag?

I get wrong and end with this idea going through another discussion. My idea is:

If there are killers like Wraith and Spirit who have a small boost séd (Uncloacking with Wraith and ending phase walking with Spirit) Why don't adding a small boost speed with Hag after teleporting?

Comments

  • Do you think she needs it? I not saying you are wrong or anything. I like the idea for her to get a speed boost after she teleports too.

  • She already gets the change of view confusion on the survivor. So if she got a speed boost the other advantage should be removed.

  • @Elk said:

    Do you think she needs it? I not saying you are wrong or anything. I like the idea for her to get a speed boost after she teleports too.

    @Elk well I think you are a bit disoriented when you teleport,not knowing exactly what place you will look at and it will help you in the daily ritual too.

  • @Holijay said:

    She already gets the change of view confusion on the survivor. So if she got a speed boost the other advantage should be removed.

    @Holijay But that's not even an advantage itself, it's an effect wich is created for the hag traps so is not like you can do much about it.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567762#Comment_567762

    @Elk well I think you are a bit disoriented when you teleport,not knowing exactly what place you will look at and it will help you in the daily ritual too.

    @Saitamfed you always face the direction of the survivor that triggered the trap.

  • She will be too strong in my opinion. I ram into crap when springing a trap in a chase all the time.

    I guess we could lower the trap count as another counter. Or the speed boost only works when teleporting outside your terror radius.

  • @Holijay said:

    She will be too strong in my opinion. I ram into crap when springing a trap in a chase all the time.

    I guess we could lower the trap count as another counter. Or the speed boost only works when teleporting outside your terror radius.

    @Holijay I didn't thought about it. Maybe if you're not in a chase then add that small speed boost could work too.

  • @Holijay said:

    She will be too strong in my opinion. I ram into crap when springing a trap in a chase all the time.

    I guess we could lower the trap count as another counter. Or the speed boost only works when teleporting outside your terror radius.

    Also I don't think it will be much stronger if we give a second speed buff (As I said Wraith and Spirit have and they are not that strong). Still there are not much people who knows that if they crouch then the trap won't activate.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/568384#Comment_568384

    @Saitamfed you always face the direction of the survivor that triggered the trap.

    @Jdsgames what I meant is that generally the survivor changes his direction and you get a bit confused seeing where are you facing.