That feeling...

That feeling when you realise that the Wraith has better movement speed while cloaked than the Legion in his Feral Frenzy... Sad...

(the Wraith is 1% faster than the Legion)

Comments

  • Wraith is semi invisible, can see scratchmarks, has unlimited access to his power and he can down people with it.

    Legion is a worse wraith

  • Legion is designed to track survivors and dish out damage everywhere to slow things down. If you're using Legion in a similar way as Wraith then you're using him extremely wrong. That said I do agree he could use a slight speed increase, if not to running then to vaulting.

  • @ClogWench said:

    Legion is designed to track survivors and dish out damage everywhere to slow things down. If you're using Legion in a similar way as Wraith then you're using him extremely wrong. That said I do agree he could use a slight speed increase, if not to running then to vaulting.

    Show us how to use Legion then, post your gameplay at high ranks, let's see if your words hold any substance

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Nobu said:

    The wraith is a better Legion than the Legion. #FixLegion

    They haven't even fixed Susie sounding like Frank... Unbelievable haha

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Nobu said:

    Funny thing though, since Borrowed Time and Deep Wounds now depend on Terror Radius the Wraith can also moonwalk! While invisible you can chase a survivor AND have their timer go down! I did this last night!

    So by far, Wraith is way better than Legion.

    #FixLegion

    That's a pretty neat idea lol now wraith, pig and Gf who can do this will be nerfed.

    Survivors command and devs execute

  • I actually also thought of this today. Wraith also has add-ons that can significantly increase his movement speed while cloaked. I was on a break when Legion was changed but despite fixing the moonwalk stupid tactic, I have no idea how these changes came to be. At least compare vaulting speed to Myers and FF speed to other killers during their power. While at it, also compare the drawbacks.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Nobu said:

    Unless it's actual feedback, like for The Legion's poor state. Then they don't give a rats ass.

    We aren't survivors though!

  • This content has been removed.
  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567044#Comment_567044

    Show us how to use Legion then, post your gameplay at high ranks, let's see if your words hold any substance

    Aggressive much? I didn't say he's top tier, just that he was designed to extend the game by dealing damage to multiple survivors in a short time. Using him just as a fast killer to focus down one person at a time akin to how Wraith plays isn't how he's meant to play.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567067#Comment_567067

    Aggressive much? I didn't say he's top tier, just that he was designed to extend the game by dealing damage to multiple survivors in a short time. Using him just as a fast killer to focus down one person at a time akin to how Wraith plays isn't how he's meant to play.

    You expressed an opinion I am asking you to back it up with facts, it doesn't seem too difficult if you have that evidence.

    Show me that and I'll gladly learn how to use legion

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567187#Comment_567187

    You expressed an opinion I am asking you to back it up with facts, it doesn't seem too difficult if you have that evidence.

    Show me that and I'll gladly learn how to use legion

    Frankly your opinion isn't important enough to me to go out of my way to record Legion gameplay for you. If you wanna keep playing him like Wraith be my guest. Just trying to offer some advice.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567208#Comment_567208

    Frankly your opinion isn't important enough to me to go out of my way to record Legion gameplay for you. If you wanna keep playing him like Wraith be my guest. Just trying to offer some advice.

    So you basically have zero evidence to show, OK case closed

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567212#Comment_567212

    So you basically have zero evidence to show, OK case closed

    Lmao I'm offering advice dude this isn't a court house. Get off your high horse already.

  • Legion also has the most pathetic add-on in the whole game, lets not forget they somehow thought copying all seeing blood on Legion was a good idea

    Trash.png


  • @Theluckyboi said:

    Legion also has the most pathetic add-on in the whole game, lets not forget they somehow thought copying all seeing blood on Legion was a good idea

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/839/AOQL0BW0YH8X.png

    A moment in silence for this addon usefulness.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567228#Comment_567228

    Lmao I'm offering advice dude this isn't a court house. Get off your high horse already.

    I am afraid mate that's incorrect, you are pontifying on a topic you clearly have not mastered and when asked for evidence you sneak away

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567269#Comment_567269

    I am afraid mate that's incorrect, you are pontifying on a topic you clearly have not mastered and when asked for evidence you sneak away

    The dude just shared his opinion and concluded that some changes to Legion were in order. Relax everyone and focus your prayers towards Legion.

  • It'd be nice to see some of his add-ons get an overhaul if nothing else, yeah

  • @Nobu said:

    Funny thing though, since Borrowed Time and Deep Wounds now depend on Terror Radius the Wraith can also moonwalk! While invisible you can chase a survivor AND have their timer go down! I did this last night!

    So by far, Wraith is way better than Legion.

    #FixLegion

    @Nobu To be fair, experienced Wraiths mostly don't even encounter Borrowed Time's effects, unless they let it happen.

    But you are right: In the rare occassions that you do encounter it, you can counter it.