What are your favourite obscure perk combos?
I've been experimenting with all sorts of perks recently and I've found that some perks that are rarely used or are of limited usefulness work really well with other perks. What "obscure" perk combos have you happened upon whilst playing?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I have tried Rancor with STBFL AND PWYF all game and act like it's a 3v1 with 1 person invincible. Then with that 3v1 you get big buffs. You'd have to lower your standard, but it works for me.
typo
I also tried Trapper with Insidious and Agitation. I don't know if this is popular, but if you get someone in basement you can trap the exit and then you can guarantee 2 hooks most of the time.
Object of obsession + Sole survivor
wouldn't call it obscure, but unbreakable + tenacity is super fun to use if you're a dummy like me who goes down all the time
Not obscure, really, but I'm end game motivated so noed and blood warden can turn a 1 k to a 3k if you got survivors who like to rub it in. Throw in the one freddy perk where the gate opening had 1 minute added, and baby, you got a stew goin.
Throw in no mither as well and the one that increases gen speed hurt
Decisive Strike
+
Deliverance
Nuff Said
Actually, i recently came to like Make Your Choice on Wraith a lot more.
I severely underestimated this Perk on him.
I knew most of the pros of MYC+Wraith beforehand, but knowing pros and using pros are completely different experiences.
I think that's all the pros i can think of for now.
But yeah, MYC on a pure M1 Killer who can move fast is pretty dangerous.
Even though he's good ol' Wraith, allowing him to almost always have someone on the Hook is, once again, pretty dangerous.
Unbreakable + Tenacity + Flip Flop + Boil Over
It's funny to see the killers confused, cause they don't see the hooks close to them, haha. It has helped me enough times!
Spine Chill + Resilience is a lot of fun - vaulting faster saves my life so much!
A little less obscure, but still fun, is Lithe + Dance With Me (+Quick & Quiet) for a Houdini build. I haven't run that in a while, might go back to it soon!
Head on + Quick and Quiet + Iron Will + Resellience
It's really fun to loop near a locker, hop into it when the killer isn't looking, then once they realize you're in the locker BAM you strike them with Head on XD. Bring a Med kit tho because when head on fails and you need heals you can't rely on teammates
Diversion,quick and quiet,lithe,urban evasion
I ran it and found it pretty funny when killer goes toward another direction
As killer, Rancor and Furtive Chase. Basically you make it a HUGE risk to make a rescue, especially near the end of the game. And if they aren't SWF, more than likely the new obsession won't even realize you have Rancor until it's too late.
As survivor, No Mither and Tenacity. Most killers will pick you up, but if you know what you are doing with NM you can put them in a situation where they will slug you. With Tenacity, even if they slug you for a short time you will probably get up. You just have to know how to set up those situations.