I Wonder If Survivors Would Like This To Be A Perk...

COAGULATION

Wounds so deep, yet not a drop.

While in the Injured or Dying Health State, you leave no pools of blood.


Basically, that one benefit from No Mither.

Just a stab in the dark, no hate pls.

Comments

  • I like it, goes in contrast with iron will. :)

  • I’ve wanted this forever! +1

  • they should just make no mither less #########

  • @miaasma said:

    they should just make no mither less #########


    All I ever wanted from No Mither was

    No Pools of Blood, Grunts of pain sounds reduced by 70% to 75%, No broken status shown to killer, but shows to your teammates. When you first start the game your in a healthy state, but after being injured your no longer able to be healed up to healthy. Increased Bloodpoints by 100% in the post trial similar to a BPS, BBQC, and WGLF. If you want to play hard mode I think you should be rewarded for it.

  • they could also pair this with iron will

  • I agree that broken status should not be shown to killer. It just makes that person have a target on their back and they will never be allowed to use the recovery because the killer will know they have no mither.

  • With that buff to no mither it might decrease the amount of slugging

  • I like the idea, Boss! c: It would completely counter a couple of killer perks, though, so I'm not sure about that. They could always have it reduce the % instead of just getting rid of it (top % would be 100), then sloppy could work like strider with iron will.