Dying State: QoL Change

Prologue

Remember that moment when you're about to heal a dying survivor into the injured state? Let me guess... They didn't recover for some reason, right?


Dying State

Whenever you're not crawling, you'll start recovering without the need to press a button. If you can fully recover, you'll stop recovering at 99% and you'll also receive a button to recover to the injured state.


Also, this isn't necessary, but can we have a VFX that gets progressively worse as you get closer to bleed-out?


Epilogue

Overall, this should help survivors recover more efficiently. Hope you will agree with my suggestion! :)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Built-in Unbreakable with unlimited uses? Oof.

    I like the auto recover idea though, but I still think it should cap out at 95% and not have built-in Unbreakable.

    @Sairek

    If you can fully recover, you'll stop recovering at 99% and you'll also receive a button to recover to the injured state.


    Edit: Where did you get infinite Unbreakable at? ๐Ÿ˜”

  • Please no VFX that becomes worse the more you bleed out. I absolutely don't like it when my screen is covered with effects.

  • So you recover automatically up to 99%, after which you can press a button to get up.

    Sounds way beyond QoL.

  • @Boss

    He means that IF you have unbreakable or no mither, you'd have to press space to stand up after the bar automatically filled up to 99.9%

    If you dont have "recover"perks, it would stop at the 95% marker.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    @Boss

    He means that IF you have unbreakable or no mither, you'd have to press space to stand up after the bar automatically filled up to 99.9%

    If you dont have "recover"perks, it would stop at the 95% marker.

    Aha, that's good then.

  • I honestly can't tell how many times I lost a game because that survivor didn't freaking recover.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Please no VFX that becomes worse the more you bleed out. I absolutely don't like it when my screen is covered with effects.

    @NoShinyPony

    It's not going to be that bad, just something like old BT where your screen gets drained of color. :)

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/563589#Comment_563589

    @NoShinyPony

    It's not going to be that bad, just something like old BT where your screen gets drained of color. :)

    @NMCKE Meh! Leave my screen alone! ๐Ÿ˜

  • I'm for this idea.

  • Also, I assume that with Tenacity, you will always be constantly recovering regardless of whether you move or stay still.

  • So basically you'll recover without having to do anything?

    Eh, seems like it might be an alright change.

  • @NMCKE Btw, it's a lil late, but my apologies.

    That "If" went right over my head.

  • @Boss said:

    @NMCKE Btw, it's a lil late, but my apologies.

    That "If" went right over my head.

    @Boss

    It's okay, I'm guilty of that too. :)