Are these the next 2 killers?

I heard that both stranger things and pinhead is coming to dead by daylight soon


did something leak? I've never seen stranger things or pinhead so I'm oblivious to it, I'd be more excited if it was someone like Jason, the grudge or even the killer from you're next

Comments

  • A Stranger Things chapter seems likely considering the teases. A Hellraiser chapter not so much. The thing is the Hellraiser franchise is owned by the same comapny as the Scream franchise. And as we saw with the Ghostface chapter they weren't involved at all.

    But who knows maybe the company (Lantern Entertainment) denied Behviour the Scream license but okayed the Hellraiser one?

  • Heard from where?

  • @Avilgus said:

    Heard from where?

    Their are the tweets for Netflix but the only thing I can find about Pinhead coming to DbD is this supposed leak from a fan website. I don;'t trust it considering it was posted on April's Fool Day.

    Spread the loveOur friendly nameless source has once again shared with us some exciting news. Clive Barker’s iconic character Pinhead will be making his video game debut on the popular online survival horror game Dead By Daylight! He also says that an all new survivor (Kirsty or Tiffany anyone?) and...READ MORE...

    Their were also the mysterious sounds that were data mined in the leaked dev build that sounded similar to music in Hellraiser.

    https://youtu.be/f4I6NZI2b4k


  • @Okapi said:

    A Stranger Things chapter seems likely considering the teases. A Hellraiser chapter not so much. The thing is the Hellraiser franchise is owned by the same comapny as the Scream franchise. And as we saw with the Ghostface chapter they weren't involved at all.

    But who knows maybe the company (Lantern Entertainment) denied Behviour the Scream license but okayed the Hellraiser one?

    I got excited for Ghostface because I've seen the scream movies, I've never seen either hellraiser or stranger things so it's meh to me, I'd rather see the grudge be added or Harry Warden from my bloody valentine 3D.

  • @Okapi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/563175#Comment_563175

    Their are the tweets for Netflix but the only thing I can find about Pinhead coming to DbD is this supposed leak from a fan website. I don;'t trust it considering it was posted on April's Fool Day.

    http://www.clivebarkercast.com/2018/04/01/pinhead-is-coming-to-dead-by-daylight/

    Their were also the mysterious sounds that were data mined in the leaked dev build that sounded similar to music in Hellraiser.

    https://youtu.be/f4I6NZI2b4k

    do they cancel DLC's because Harry Warden leaked last April in 2018 and he's still not made it into the game, So it's possible they might cancel pinhead?

  • There was never a harry warden dlc leak because it was never a thing

  • Maybe the miner cosmetic for trapper

  • Pinhead (or any cenobite) would be fun. If we were going a crazy direction, I'd say the creature from the black lagoon who has a hagfish teleport to various bodies of water, or maybe reanimator.

  • I'd love to see the Grudge! I also think it would be cool to have Sauron or the Witch King of Angmar from Lord of the Rings. Unlikely but it would be incredible.

  • @s0cial_outc4st said:

    I'd love to see the Grudge! I also think it would be cool to have Sauron or the Witch King of Angmar from Lord of the Rings. Unlikely but it would be incredible.

    As much as I love LoTR sauron and the witch king have no place here

  • It didnt tho lol its just the trapper with a miner hat and gas mask with an oxygen tank. The weapon isnt even the same 5head

  • Isn't BHVR known for doing mobile games, and haven't Stranger Things recently released some 2.5D Style games recently? Maybe they're using BHVR to port the games?