What do you think of my Myers build?

Ok so with this build the addons will be

Fragment Tuft Of Hair+

J.Myers Memorial

As for the perks, I was thinking

Thanatophia, since I have tuft of hair the survivors doesn't need a reason to heal, and since they're injured this perk will kick in

Bamboozle, its Myers, it's like the perk is made for him lol

Infectious fright, so when I hit them it tells me the location of the other survivors


For the last one you can use hex ruin to slow it down abit, or you can also use bbq and chilli for the bloodpoints and tracking, OR

Sloppy butcher, so if they do decide to heal it'll waste their time and also give me a chance to find then healing

Comments

  • I'd swap bamboozle for Nurse's calling if you're going to run sloppy.

  • It'd probably not be as useful as I wish, but Dark Devotion would be fun to use. After you hit the obsession with Tier 3, someone else would scream. You'd go to that person and they might not know you're coming, because your terror radius is with the obsession on the ground. It'd be fun in an ideal world. Survivors would probably be paying attention, especially since they screamed and you're Tier 3. Not sure.

  • Ok so with this build the addons will be Fragment Tuft Of Hair+ J.Myers Memorial As for the perks, I was thinking Thanatophia, since I have tuft of hair the…

    Myers needs setup and time to allow him to stalk, try 2 early game perks to keep them off gens and 1 late game like BW. Might even wanna take them to basement to ensure another hit

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I'd swap bamboozle for Nurse's calling if you're going to run sloppy.

    @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/73688/what-do-you-think-of-my-myers-build

    Myers needs setup and time to allow him to stalk, try 2 early game perks to keep them off gens and 1 late game like BW. Might even wanna take them to basement to ensure another hit

    I think bamboozle would fit better just to stop pesky loops like shack, but yeah, you can use nurses calling to see people healing, that'll be a great perk aswell

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/73688/what-do-you-think-of-my-myers-build

    Myers needs setup and time to allow him to stalk, try 2 early game perks to keep them off gens and 1 late game like BW. Might even wanna take them to basement to ensure another hit

    The thing is, sometimes, if you're lucky, you can level up to tier 3 pretty fast, with tuft of hair, it requires 50% more stalking, which is 3 seconds more, which basically leads to stalking 2 survivors to max stalk, if you can max stalk those 2 people pretty fast, you got the extreme pressure, then down one, find another with infectious fright

  • Ftoh and judith's tombstone is useless at red ranks when gens get done fast. Even with jmm.

    I love bamboozle on Myers as well. Not a bad build but I don't find in. fright that useful.

  • @wichael_wyers said:

    It'd probably not be as useful as I wish, but Dark Devotion would be fun to use. After you hit the obsession with Tier 3, someone else would scream. You'd go to that person and they might not know you're coming, because your terror radius is with the obsession on the ground. It'd be fun in an ideal world. Survivors would probably be paying attention, especially since they screamed and you're Tier 3. Not sure.

    It wont work as I down people instant with tier 3 Myers, with tuft of hair its unlimited tier 3, meaning all your hits are instant, so them having the terror radius wont help much, unless you find someone with infectious fright, then you wont have a heartbeat and you can go to them, but they're most likely not blind or dumb as they know you have infectious fright