Can devs increase max sensitivity on controllers?
Title. It is painfully slow. 360's are annoyingly hard to counter with a controller.
Title. It is painfully slow. 360's are annoyingly hard to counter with a controller.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even at 100/100? Seems fine to me.
360’s aren’t hard to counter, yes, even on console.
@GrootDude What rank are you at?
@KingB purple on both sides.
While this doesn't effect too many killers except billy, nurse it would be nice if console players could turn the sensitivity up a lot higher.
It would benefit some killers for sure but jukes shouldn't be much of a problem as is. I get got by one or two here and there but you just give it a second and get them at the end of their ballerina move, not much different than how you deal with DH. I play with a controller on PC most of the time too where they've got them super high tech futuristic KB&M moves. I had to stop to play a game in the middle of typing this and somebody got me with one but it was in the god forsaken cornfield.
Idk if it's lag or framerate but I notice the motion looks smoother on PC.
Whenever I player killer on xbox and run up on someone it gets blurry if they start zig zagging or try to 360 I usually just stop or take 2 steps back so I can land a hit.
I don't notice survivors doing that when I watch streamers on PC.
With the exception of Nurse's blink turn speed, it's more the framerate than sensitivity that gets a lot of killers.