What if Freddy had both his snares and pallets?
Above^
I want To see how op the devs could make Freddy during the public test build.
Honestly since Freddy has been considered the weakest killer how cool would it be to see him nurse tier?
Above^
I want To see how op the devs could make Freddy during the public test build.
Honestly since Freddy has been considered the weakest killer how cool would it be to see him nurse tier?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think people overestimate the dream pallets and underestimate the snares. I think giving him both wouldn't be such a big deal since he has snares baseline already. I'd love to see how it would work out if he had both.