Suggestion: key for killer's weapon inspection animation

inb4: dont say DBD has more important things to fix first

MajesticLastingAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif


Comments

  • Imagine Hag looking at her hand xD

  • Uhmm, sure?

    I know i wouldn't care.

    In fact, if they have time to make this, i'd rather they focus on making more Mori animations.

    But if there's enough demand, then sure? ๐Ÿ™„

  • I mean, it would be alright, but not something i think they should focus their time on.

  • I feel like I spend way too long inspecting my weapon as Myers in the first place, it's a knife, I get it, wow, now put it down please I'd like to resume the chase.๐Ÿ˜‚

    But in all seriousness yes some of the cosmetic weapons are really cool especially some of the doctors and wraiths and we don't get to see the full detail up close like in a match, which this would solve, but...

  • @Kiskashi said:

    I feel like I spend way too long inspecting my weapon as Myers in the first place, it's a knife, I get it, wow, now put it down please I'd like to resume the chase.๐Ÿ˜‚

    But in all seriousness yes some of the cosmetic weapons are really cool especially some of the doctors and wraiths and we don't get to see the full detail up close like in a match, which this would solve, but...

    lulz i would be also hypnotized

  • I'd like more varied animations for sure. It will add more character to our favorite killers.

    I think varied attack hits would be nice too. Maybe like a separate animation for low/high angled attacks or attacks through vaults.