~My GhostFace Experience~

This is my experience playing as Ghostface.

breathes in


TBAG TBAG DROP IT LIKES HOT, OH TBAG TBAG DROP IT LIKE ITS-

All generators are completed and you show the survivors the way out with NoEd with only getting one survivor

-----------------

Tell me about your Ghostface Experience!

Comments

  • My only issue so far has been that finding good places to lean out from is a bit hard on some maps, and that corn hits him real hard. Survivors have an easier time breaking him through corn than he has of seeing them through it. Otherwise I'm having a lot of fun with him.

  • @ClogWench said:

    My only issue so far has been that finding good places to lean out from is a bit hard on some maps, and that corn hits him real hard. Survivors have an easier time breaking him through corn than he has of seeing them through it. Otherwise I'm having a lot of fun with him.

    Ditto

  • I pretty much own with him 9 times out of 10 lol

  • @ClogWench said:

    My only issue so far has been that finding good places to lean out from is a bit hard on some maps, and that corn hits him real hard. Survivors have an easier time breaking him through corn than he has of seeing them through it. Otherwise I'm having a lot of fun with him.

    Same. Corners can be a bit tricky because sometimes you just can't find a good one. Sometimes it also feels like you are way more concealed than you actually are while in stealth.

  • I have not come across any Ghostface players and I am dying to.

    What rank are they usually in? And are there many of them on the Playstation 4?

  • Tbag me,daddy Ghost Face ;)

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Tbag me,daddy Ghost Face ;)

    What is your favorite scary movie?

  • @ClogWench said:

    My only issue so far has been that finding good places to lean out from is a bit hard on some maps, and that corn hits him real hard. Survivors have an easier time breaking him through corn than he has of seeing them through it. Otherwise I'm having a lot of fun with him.

    Yes, some things you think you'd be able to lean from just don't work and some only if you angle exactly right (which wastes time, but I'm still learning). I'm having fun so far, can't wait until I actually get some good perks in his bloodweb though, blood warden has resulted in some "bullies" getting wrecked though so that's been fun. Nice lil' T-bag on top after they get cut down within reach of the gate after blood warden is down because they wanted to flashlight spam/be cocky and get hooked because of it. Warms my soul I can return the favor sometimes.

    Also OP that was a post of beauty.

  • Scream :D






    _Not really,its actually Alien_

  • I'll see you very soon, Andrewyu.

  • @Gamzello said:

    I have not come across any Ghostface players and I am dying to.

    What rank are they usually in? And are there many of them on the Playstation 4?

    Atm I'm rank 5 and I come across at least 1 GF everyother match it's kinda getting old lol