Endgame traps
Is there any word to see what they're going to do with reverse bear traps at endgame.
Because at this stage the trams basically just become bloodpoints no other killer has their power completely disable that in game well yes I know you can put traps on people before the last generator is completed.
Doesn't change the fact that once the last generated is completed all your additional traps become useless all the Jigsaw boxes become useless.
Hell I'm not even saying have the Trap tick down just make it so that you can't leave the game with a trap on until you get it off even if you have to slow down the endgame timer.
The reverse bear trap could still remain inactive as long as you just can't leave with it.
Comments
We have not heard any planned changes to the Pig's interaction with the Endgame Collapse.
@TAG
I just find it really annoying that her power has been severely crippled and without compensation
Yeah this was just another on the fly change without thought they could slow the timer of egc while trap is on just like being hooked or downed
@DudeDelicious
1) The endgame timer could have very easily been slow down. If someone has a reverse bear trap on like if somebody is down or on hook. This would give the survivors 4 minutes to take off the trap hell that's longer than the actual reverse bear trap timer I didn't manage to get the trap off you were practically dead anyway.
2) The point wasn't to get people to kill themselves by leaving the point was that when someone has a reverse bear trap on you didn't have to deal with them as they were essentially stuck until they got it off meaning you could focus your attention on the other survivors.
If "Survivor A" had a bear trap I didn't have to pay any attention to them until they got it off giving me full time to focus my attention on "survivor B"
I agree.
Just pause the EGC timer while a Survivor is wearing a Reverse Bear Trap. There, problem solved.
New Amanda's addon
Bear traps instantly become activated,but their timer is increased by 1 minute and 30 seconds.