Killer Offerings

I still get broken glass and bone splinters in my bloodwebs. It's easy to avoid not buying them but when I have to its annoying to throw away 7000bp.

Not sure if others have this issue and it's not game breaking or anything just an inconvenience.

Comments

  • I believe you only get them if you don't have their respective killer. I have all the DLCs and I don't get Splinters any more. I believe the only way to stop getting them is to just buy the DLC or killer.

  • @MysticalMagic92 said:

    I believe you only get them if you don't have their respective killer. I have all the DLCs and I don't get Splinters any more. I believe the only way to stop getting them is to just buy the DLC or killer.

    I have a P3 pig lmao and I also have leatherface prestiged. I just don't have Freddy and only play him by using smoking splinters.

  • It seems to be a bug specific to players.

  • Certain players*

    (hope they fix editting soon :c )