Please BHVR

As survivor, I do not want to be placed into a 400+ ping lobby instantly after queuing up.

I do not want to play lobby simulator.

Please allow me to wait in queue until a 100- ping lobby is available.

I would rather wait then re-queue over and over again.

I would rather quit the game and play something else, rather then re-queuing over and over again.

Thanks.

Comments

  • agree, I get a lot of 300+ ping lobbys recently. No way I will stay in that, 150+ is already to much. So instead of having the struggle to dodge and re Q, just dont let it happen.

  • You are aware that the ping is higher when you join and if you wait a little it will revert to what it actually is

  • They already tried this before. The trade off was that ranks ended up being all over the place just for a lower ping.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    They already tried this before. The trade off was that ranks ended up being all over the place just for a lower ping.

    Only if it goes with the "oh you haven't found a match in 30 seconds, here, have anyone."

    It's a ridiculous system. I would prefer to sit in a lobby for 10 minutes until rank AND ping are acceptable, then do 10 1 minute queues having to manually set a ping cap myself.


  • @martin27 said:

    You are aware that the ping is higher when you join and if you wait a little it will revert to what it actually is

    I am aware. Unfortunately, the ping doesn't change the longer i wait, meaning i am being placed into a red ping lobby over and over again.

    @Speshul_Kitten said:

    They already tried this before. The trade off was that ranks ended up being all over the place just for a lower ping.

    There shouldn't be a 'trade off'. That sounds like an excuse for bad coding.