Ghostface new mindgame tech discovered

  1. Stalk survivor like 95%. Save for later.
  2. Later...
  3. Survivor breaks you out of stalk. Start to chase.
  4. When you get close instead of attacking, crouch instead.
  5. Keep crouching during the chase. Survivor will eventually stop and crouch with you (it is their language).
  6. Communicate with survivor until power recovers.
  7. Insta-stalk and down them.

I call it a "Tea Party".

Comments

  • May take too long. Also, them survivors is crafty: give it a few weeks and they'll figure it out.

    I don't like tricks and deception. Better be honest and straightforward in our dealings. If you sell out that other guy hiding in a locker, I'll let you live.

    :)

  • @George_Soros said:

    May take too long. Also, them survivors is crafty: give it a few weeks and they'll figure it out.

    I don't like tricks and deception. Better be honest and straightforward in our dealings. If you sell out that other guy hiding in a locker, I'll let you live.

    :)

    Lmao i normally just ebony coxcomb, ghost bbq wraith until they all die

  • Oh no, more fake friendly killer techniques :(

    I thought a Trapper was friendly, just chasing me while I gave him pallets (stupid, I know) I was playing as No Mither David Gen Rush, and there was a Claudette with me. He hooked me, and I thought he was just doing it for points, but while Claudette was saving in front of trapper, he grabbed her and hooked her. I got saved, but I felt so betrayed, and got tunneled because of No Mither, and only one to die. I dislike betrayers :(

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    Oh no, more fake friendly killer techniques :(

    I thought a Trapper was friendly, just chasing me while I gave him pallets (stupid, I know) I was playing as No Mither David Gen Rush, and there was a Claudette with me. He hooked me, and I thought he was just doing it for points, but while Claudette was saving in front of trapper, he grabbed her and hooked her. I got saved, but I felt so betrayed, and got tunneled because of No Mither, and only one to die. I dislike betrayers :(

    Lmao we are killers assume we all want you specifically dead those that don't try to kill you are either too weak for their rank or aren't killers just sheep in wolves clothing

  • @George_Soros said:

    May take too long. Also, them survivors is crafty: give it a few weeks and they'll figure it out.

    I don't like tricks and deception. Better be honest and straightforward in our dealings. If you sell out that other guy hiding in a locker, I'll let you live.

    :)

    You just have to wait for your power. Meme with them until it comes back. It seems to be pretty effective but you can only do it once per game.