Did you have fun?
Is that rating ever taken into account or what do we need that feature for?
I rate matches if they are super funny or extremely bad, but does anyone ever read theses ratings?
Is that rating ever taken into account or what do we need that feature for?
I rate matches if they are super funny or extremely bad, but does anyone ever read theses ratings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits could you give us a little bit of information here?
"Did you have fun?" I wish the answer wasn't a hard no so often.
i do not rate the match with 1-5 points. I simply select 1 if I happen to face a steamrolling instasaw billy, omeganurse or ultratoxic gameplay, and 5 points if the killer did just do his job and kill us or we escaped. So kind of a boolean rating from me here, fun: yes or no
I don't even bother rating a game.
That's what I was doing too @se05239. But then I thought maybe it does matter... So an official statement would be great
I have the feeling most people, if even bother to use that function, just give 5 if they won and 1 if they lost. So, on a second thought, maybe the devs should not bother with statistics like this. Most of us just want easy games and cry if we don't get it.
I tend to use 1,2,3,4 & 5 based on my enjoyment. I can have an easy win but little enjoyment so i give that a 2. I had a game against the pig where everyone wiped that was a 4. Would of been a 5 but one of the survivors body blocked me so the killer would attack and chase me. The killer went for them instead and then got me last
I always rate 1