Console Sensitivity
I play Dead By Daylight both on PC and console and one thing that always bothers me is the fact that the sensitivity on console is so low even at max. It'd be better if you could make the sensitivity even higher on console because while it will never compare to the precision of a mouse at least people can actually turn around without feeling sluggish.
Comments
We keep asking to devs now the game runs at 45-60 fps on consoles. No success i guess nurse will never be playable like PC.
@Peanits hotfix when ?
She is playable on console.
She is playable though, just a short while ago I managed to get her adept at rank 6 when 2 of the survivors were using old MoM on Swamp. If you stick with her, she gets easier, so I'm just assuming you only played 1 or 2 matches with her and gave up.