Killer Shack + Second Objective

So, in addition to gens, a second objective could be included to make the game feel more dynamic and like there are more options. They shouldn't be as easy as gens but they should take quicker. I emphasize that they should be much more dangerous than gens. Idk what that would look like but the second objective should be considered as an option only if the game doesn't seem like there is going to be more than one survivor.


As a killer main, I see survivors hopes die when there are 5 or 4 or even 3 gens left and someone/s have died already. And if the killer is patrolling hard core, the survs should have another means of escape that still requires skill and isn't based on luck (keys and hatch spawn) and allows more than one person to live.


Now, maybe this could be linked with the killer Shack. That thing is in every map, in every game, all the time always. Why is it important? Why does the entity create it? For the basement? Its not always in there. A gen? A gen isn't always in there. For the looping? I have no more respect for the entity if they created the shack just for the window and pallet.

Comments

  • Keep note a few maps don't have the killer shack, like Haddonfield and The Game

  • Well, if survivors who have brains are doing the gens, they will always consider doing the gens around the basement first. I think survivor ADAPTIVE PLANNING outside of comms should be the second objective, should be more rewarding, and yield bloodpoints in and of itself.

    The converse should also be less easy to achieve.

  • @blue4zion said:

    Keep note a few maps don't have the killer shack, like Haddonfield and The Game

    oh they don't, I didn't ever notice that, thanks oml lmao