Were the finalists announced for the y3 contests?
I’ve been even searching for the results for the finalists but haven’t seen them.
I’ve been even searching for the results for the finalists but haven’t seen them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope that a Julie skin made it...
They will be announced sometime later this month sadly. There are so many good concepts, sad that only two will be picked. I'm hopeful a spirit submission will be one of those but my hopes aren't up lmao
Thanks I’m assuming it’ll be on here when they do?
They are, but not the concept skins yet. The Art, Video and Cosplay finalists are up.
Where at?
Thanks so much! I’m on there! Woot!
🎊🎉Congrats then!🎉🎊