Plague's true potential

Maybe I'm crazy or something but I'm starting to think that Plague is kinda strong with the right perks: Thanato, Monitor, Barbecue and Pop Goes The Weasel / Ruin

I know this is only my experience but I've been playing against red ranks and for my surprise, I'm doing so much better then killers that I used to play like Hag and Huntress! People are always ignoring the sickness, then you definely got NOED in the game. When they cleanse thenselfes, is even more fast how they fall when you sneak then with Monitor & Abuse! Pop Goes the Weasel also give advantage with her vomit to delay gens/find survivors. Thanato is so good on her! So, I guess Plague is not that weak like people say. You just can't relax with her lol 

Comments

  • Ha! I run no mither easy counter to plague! She is easy to deal with if the survivors know what they are doing. Just get to a loop with LOS blockers and prevent her from vomiting on you for as long as possible

  • She is weak though if you don't use addons. She was very powerful and almost top tier on the PTB before they nerfed her movement speed. All they need to do is revert the movement speed nerf and give an action speed penalty to infected survivors.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    She is weak though if you don't use addons. She was very powerful and almost top tier on the PTB before they nerfed her movement speed. All they need to do is revert the movement speed nerf and give an action speed penalty to infected survivors.

    But that would put pressure on survivors to actually be good and stay stay from her. Wouldn't want that now would we?