When is the Freddy rework coming?

I've got a 114 Gruesome cakes ready for his rework so I can farm with him, Anybody got any idea's when thats gonna be

Comments

  • No one knows.

    If i had to give an educated guess based off of past trends...

    PTB 16th or 23rd both July

    Full release 30th July or 6th of August

  • I've got a 114 Gruesome cakes ready for his rework so I can farm with him, Anybody got any idea's when thats gonna be

    It will go out with the midchapter patch in a month or so.

  • There will be info about him in 3 hours from this comment

  • Prolly mid chapter don't get too hyped though because he could come out to be complete garbage.

  • My bet is that the Devs put Freddy right along the top with Billy and Nurse.

    Main reason I think that is because he's been the butt of many jokes since his release, that I bet they go over the top on him and make him one of the most powerful.

    That is my guess though.

  • @TheBean said:

    My bet is that the Devs put Freddy right along the top with Billy and Nurse.

    Main reason I think that is because he's been the butt of many jokes since his release, that I bet they go over the top on him and make him one of the most powerful.

    That is my guess though.

    @TheBean I doubt it but that would be great on so many levels.

    If it happens I'ma laugh.

  • @NuclearBurrito tbh I just hope they make the dreamworld a bit more easier to see things in. I find him annoying to play just cause of that, otherwise he's pretty fun.

  • We need a Robert Englund skin.

  • @TheBean said:

    @NuclearBurrito tbh I just hope they make the dreamworld a bit more easier to see things in. I find him annoying to play just cause of that, otherwise he's pretty fun.

    Well look at that they are fixing the gross look in the rework