Michael Myers
Ghost Face is pretty much just Myers but with a crouch and 0 Tr. Does Myers need any changes to be more different?
Ghost Face is pretty much just Myers but with a crouch and 0 Tr. Does Myers need any changes to be more different?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I think Myers is fine as he is. This is coming from a Myers main, by the way.
plus, just need to stalk for about 7 seconds
I guess so. I just wish the 2 didn't have such similar abilities.
Yeah, I agree mostly, if any buffs or changes were needed they’d be very small. I personally dislike a lot of the addons and the stalk cap/distance/multi survivor but most of these would be difficult to balance if changed and buffs means nerfs to other things generally So considering that...I’m good.😅